Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Unity Stamp Co. Release Day!

Today is the day ladies!! Whoot.. Whoot... Unity Stamp Co. is releasing some awesome new sets. This also means that I get to share my samples with you today. I am showcasing this adorable little bird set called "Hey Chick". I had a blast working with it. I came up with these two cards. The first one is the complete card of yesterday's sneak peek. I colored her in with Copics and added tons of glitter. She is so sparkly! The flowers are from SU along with the brads. Patterned paper is Basic Grey "Sugared" collection. The second card is a simple and bright card. I colored the bird with my Copics again. I also added tons of glitter to her tail feathers too! ( I heart glitter) The patterned paper is Basic Grey "Euphoria" collection. The ribbon on both cards is from Papertrey Ink. Anywho, that is all I have for today on my blog but I am working on another card that I will share at the Unity Release Party. Remeber that it will start in the SCS Member Forum at 8-10pm central time. Hope to see you there!
Have a great day :)

13 comments:

Joy said...

Ana, these cards are adorable! :)

shadows of life said...

Gorgeous pastels!!! These stamps are so versatile! I love your beautiful cards!!

Linda Carson said...

Your artwork is always so creative!You should publish a book of sketches!!

Diane said...

How sweet these birds are!!!!
Two beautiful cards,TFS!!!!

Anonymous said...

these are fabulous. i love your coloring on the birds!!

dpkennedy said...

These are completely adorable! I love your color palette is wonderful! Great designs and coloring!!

Jess said...

Ana, these are wonderful! Your color choices and the added embellishments are so lovely!

Laurel said...

Cute birds and the colors you chose are perfect!

Unknown said...

I love both of these cards Ana! Such soft and fun colors! The layouts are so fun too! You have so much talent girl! :D

((Hugs))

Catherine said...

Way too cute, Ana. Love both cards =)

Chrissy Joyner said...

the colors are beautiful. I love both of these cards. I've really enjoyed your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love these cards!! As always, they're perfect

clhenry99 said...

Oh my gosh these are the cutest cards@ I always love your color combonation's.