Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Elzybells

So, I am super excited about my cousin having her baby tomorrow afternoon. She is scheduled for a C-section at noon!! She is having a baby girl, which she is naming Julia. I LOVE newborns. They are so angelic and smell so sweet. I decided I wanted to make her a special card. I used my new clear Elzybells stamps. Aren't these sheep the cutest things ever? I combined it with some equally adorable patterned paper from Basic Grey called "Urban Prairie". I also decided to pull out my Swiss Dots embossing folder. I embossed some Kraft card stock and stamped the sentiment on the bottom. To complete the card I added an SU flower and Making Memories heart brad. To add some color to my flower I used a pink Copic marker to highlight the petals. Card stock and ribbon is from Papertrey Ink. Well, that's all for today. Stay tuned for some more stamping!
Until then,

12 comments:

Laura said...

Ana, this is so stinkin' sweet. You are such and enabler, I hadn't seen this stamp yet, and now I have to have it!!!

Ramsey said...

Ana, this card is so adorable. I love that image!

Joy said...

this is such an adorable card...the sheep are so sweet! I love how you made this card and the color combo...WOW! TFS!

Rene Sharp said...

I love EVERYTHING about this card, it is just precious!! That image is too cute, and all the elements & the lo of this card are perfect. great job!!

diana68 said...

Gorgeous card....and how easy for your Cousin that everything is ready ;o) Congratulations for her in advance....

hugs Diana

elizabeth said...

That card is just darling! You enabler you....now I must go find some Elzybell stamps!!!

Teri said...

Such a sweet card!

Tammi said...

Awww...it's adorable!! Love the way you did the ribbon, such a sweet baby card. Congrats to your cousin.

Denise said...

So adorable, I just love this card.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT IT´S SO CUTE

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh this is SO adorable, Ana!! Gotta get me some of those Elzy's!! *sigh*

Joey said...

oooh this card is so beautiful! I love everything about it, those sheep are so cute!.x