Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pink Poison Thursday!

I wanted to share a few Pink Poison cards I made using the clear set called "Faith, Hope, Love". This set is actually being discontinued since Marie wants to focus on rubber stamps. She is also offering it at a discounted price. The stamps are awesome and stamp beautifully. (You have to hurry though since quantities are limited.) I really love the elegant script. I combined the cards with some silver embossing. I felt that the fancy words deserved some silver shine. The cross is embossed on Papertrey Ink Vellum and then cut out. The patterned paper on the first one is from Cosmo Cricket "Wonderland". The ribbon is also from PTI. Other accessories are rhinestones, SU jumbo eyelets, and paper piercing tool. The second card was made using last week's SCS sketch challenge. I really love this layout. All patterned paper and brads are from Doodlebug Designs. The beautiful satin ribbon is from Taylored Expressions. I really like the simplicity of these two cards. They are elegant and crisp.
Well, that's all I have for today, but tomorrow brings another Taylored Expression Cupcake Challenge. I also wanted to mention that I have posted a cool Pirate project over at the SASI blog. Check it out here.
Until then,

1 comment:

Mary said...

beautiful cards!