Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hooga Booga


Hi All! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Today I have a fun card to share using the newly released My Favorite Things Stephanie Fizer "Hooga Booga" set. I adore these little creatures. They are super whimsical and cute. I colored everything in with my Copics and then added some glittery Shimmerz Blingz in Wintergreen. Patterned paper is Crate Paper Honey Bee collection. To highlight the sentiment I used some Zva Creative crystal chains in light blue. I love those crystals! Well, that's all for today but tomorrow brings more stamping.
Until then,
Ana

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous! I love the Hooga Boogas!!

leenda said...

Super cute!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh...how cute cute cute!

Doramiyi said...

Love your card with all the layers and extras, especially the butterfly. Is that a stamp or a die cut?

Thanks for sharing and keep on inspiring.

doramiyi
doramiyi@gmail.com
-CANADA-

Stac said...

Cute little critter Ana. Hey check your e-mail, I've been trying to catch up with you.

texasjodylynn said...

That is SO beautiful!

Cassie said...

really cute!
can you tell me where the butterfly came from?