Thursday, March 05, 2009

Taylored Expressions Release Day!

Today's the day ya'll!! All new Taylored Expressions sets are online and on sale right now! Yippee!! So, to enable you a little bit more, I made a card using the new Stamp A Sweet Impression "Sweet Spring" set. I colored everything in with my Copics and framed it with a circle and scalloped circle nestabilities. I drew some dots around the scallops with my white gel pen. Patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket "Honey Pie" collection. I also decided to add some Basic Grey buttons to add to the whimsy. I really like that touch of detail. Well, that's all for today from me but please don't forget to check out all the other Baker's Dozen creations. (All links to design team members are located on my sidebar.) They will knock your socks off!
See you later,

12 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how adorable, Ana! LOVE this!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how adorable, Ana! LOVE this!

Julia Aston said...

what wonderful DP's - love the colors on this!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

So sweet Ana! Love the almost vintage feel to this beauty! The buttons are perfect!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SENSATIONAL Ana! LOVE the softness to this and the layout is WONDERFUL!!

Denise Marzec said...

I love the Cosmo Cricket papers with this cupcake image. Beautiful!

Seriously, YOU blow me away!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Ana, this is so cute!!! I LOVE your colouring with Copics! You make it look watercoloured and it's perfect!

Karen Motz said...

Oh my...how pretty is this!?! The white gel pen dots are a perfect touch and your colouring...WOW!

Taylor said...

Super cute, Ana! I love the papers and the way you colored your image! Thanks for helping make this such a happy release day!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Ana! This is super cute! I have loved all of your sneak peeks! Your coloring is just so fabulous. I can't even believe how talented you are! I wish I knew how to color like you!

((hugs))

Karen Giron said...

What a beautiful layout! I love that little Easter egg.

Laura said...

Hi Ana,

I found your blog off Taylored Expressions. Your cards are so creative!