Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day 2!

Hi All! Are you guys having fun with all the sneak peeks? Well, today is filled with basketful of blessings! I love that sentiment which is part of the new Stamp A Sweet Impression "Sweet Spring" set. It also comes with tons of adorable Easter images. I picked the cute Easter cupcake stamp today. Isn't it darling? I love this time of year because we get to pull out all the pastels. To embellish my card I used the new Taylored Expressions key ingredients. The paper, flowers, ribbon, and brads in this set are my favorite key ingredients yet! I also combined the card with this week's SCS sketch challenge. I thought the layout fit the stamps perfectly. Well, that's all from me today but tomorrow brings more cards! Don't forget that all these sets will go on sale at midnight tonight! I can't wait for you guys to see them all!

~ Our First RELEASE PARTY ~
Tomorrow at 8 a.m. PST the new sets that we've been showing you will be available for purchase. From 7 a.m. PST to 8 a.m. PST, there will be a release party on Paper Craft Planet in the Taylored Expressions Group. Taylor will have a special color challenge that will be posted at the party: Create a card using the color challenge and you will be eligible to receive the Key Ingredient's Birthday Boy!!! (Winner will be drawn by Random.Org) There will also be some fun trivia and prizes for the winning guesses!!! Come join in on the fun!

Until tomorrow,

16 comments:

Donna Baker said...

sweet, sweet cuppie card, Ana!

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet basket cupcake stamp! and your coloring is just wonderful! love that pretty DP!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Ana!!!!! Your coloring is exquisite!! WOW!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Ana! Love all the ribbon and your colouring is amazing! Perfect take on this week's sketch!

Maria's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I love the delicate colours. Maria x

Sankari W. said...

Absolutely LOVELY Ana!!! I love all the Key Ingredient elements that you showcased in this beautiful card - LOVE your coloring!

Denise Marzec said...

Totally adorable card. I love how you put the brad in the center of the bow!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Ana, your card is so soft and sweet with that cute cuppie in the basket!!!

Cassie said...

very pretty card! i linked over from SCS to find out about the flowers. and then i noticed your blog banner - you are ana wohlfart - it just hit me silly b/c i cased a card of yours during the Club Anya Curious Case thing a few weeks ago. but i'd never been to your blog. i'll have to be back some time to see more!

Taylor said...

This is just exploding with cuteness, Ana! Love it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Ana, this is gorgeous! LOVE the colors on this card!

Tracey said...

This is a fantastic card Ana! Adorable!

Karen Motz said...

this is just darling! LOVE everything about it. :)

Ifat Art said...

Sweet sweet card!
I love all the layers.

Thanks for sharing,
IfatArt

Karen Giron said...

Wow Ana, this is gorgeous!

Jody Morrow said...

Super pretty! I love the soft colors!