Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby Blog Hop!!


Welcome to a VERY special TCP Tuesday challenge! If you haven't already heard the amazing news our very own Jen del Muro delivered a beautiful baby boy January 6th. We are so happy for the del Muro family. So in honor of baby Nicolas Robert everyone at TCP has created a baby boy card for this TCP Tuesday blog hop. The hop will start with the hostess with the mostess Joanne. She has challenged us to make a card using Jen's nursery decor colors. How cool is that?! I pulled out my very favorite TCP baby stamp! I swear I can never put this animal train down whenever I need a baby card. I was also very excited when I found this cool patterned paper that coordinates so nicely with the stamp. The larger animals remind me of the mommy's of the baby train animals..lol! Well, that's all for me today. But before I go I want to wish my very good friend a HUGE congratulations on her special delivery. Love ya girlie!!!! Next up in the blog hop is Toni. I can't wait to see what creation she has for us today.
Happy Blog Hopping,
Ana

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, how SWEET is this card! I totally love it. What fabulous paper!

Jen del Muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

Oh so sweet!! I love what you do with this stamp!! Thank you Cat Packers! Many hugs-Jd

Kathi said...

Soooo very cute!

toners said...

Absolutely beautiful, Ana! I love that monogram letter you added :)

Unknown said...

That *is* the perfect paper for this hop! wow! Love the card.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What a great card. I love that stamp also.

Big Mamma is a hoppin.

Alina said...

It's a very nice card. Love the elephant

Lisa H. said...

such a sweet card!!!!

Ida said...

Simply Adorable. Perfect paper for your image.

Anonymous said...

it' s so cute!

Please come on my page but I speak german.

sanjeet said...

I love that monogram letter you added :)

Work From Home