Monday, January 18, 2010

TCP Blog Hop


Hi All! Today we have another fun TCP Tuesday blog hop to share. The Cat's Pajamas is having 4 great Kitty Kat Packs for sale. They will be featuring the most adorable TCP Valentine's Day stamps that we know and love along with new buttons and glitter! How cool is that?! My card today features two of the Valentine's Day sets. They are called "Be Still My beating Heart" and "Puppy Love". I adore these stamps. I also used the new buttons and glitter. They really bring the whole card together. The patterned paper is from MFT. Well, that's all for me but you have more blog hopping left to do. Next up in line is Alma. I can't wait to see what she has created.
Happy Stamping,
Ana

7 comments:

Chris said...

adorable card, love that heart with the curly line.

Jenny Gropp said...

OH this is super sweet! Love your layout!

Lisa T said...

That bow is stunning! (Good bows are so hard.) Great card.

Cindy Major said...

Your card looks fab! I love the scallop heart frame and the popped up rocket and the pretty colours!

Betty J Schaub said...

This card is FAB-O! Love all the details! The doodled heart is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I don't know... You are so creativity!It's so cute and sweet wow!

sanjeet said...

this is super sweet! Love your layout!

Work From Home