Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beep Beep


Hi All! So, it's been a while since I last blogged but things have been crazy. So many events going on that I haven't had time to blog. I made this card a few days ago using the newly released The Cat's Pajamas stamps and buttons. I am in love with these bunnines! I think the are adorable and so much fun to color. For this card I used my Copics and Cosmo Cricket patterned paper. I also used my Zva Creative rhinestones to embellish my card. I really like how it turned out. Well, that's all for today. Sorry for keeping it short but I gotta run =)

Have a great weekend!

Ana

5 comments:

Sharon said...

REally like all the colours on this card and the stamp is way too cute!
Sharon

Unknown said...

I've always loved your work, Ana, not just the design, but your coloring is fantastic. I've left an award for you on my blog to let you and others know what a great inspiration you are. I know you stopped blogging for a while, but I'm glad you're back!

Adela
http://creationsbyar.com

Christi Flores said...

I love everything about this card! Wonderful job!!

Melissa said...

Great card and the font you used for the wording stamp goes perfect! Great Job!

Katie Cotton said...

this is just fantastic!!!!!!