Tuesday, July 06, 2010

A Fresh Start

Did you notice my new and improved blog?! I am sooo excited about it. I have been wanting to change it for so long but hadn't come around to finding the right person to do it for me. Well, Heather Rolin fell from the sky and created the most amazing layout. Thank you so much Heather! She captured everything about me. My blog feels complete now. If you are considering a blog make-over I HIGHLY recommend Heather. She is one talented chick!

Some other important news. Did you know that The Cat's Pajamas is now a Member Company over at Splitcoast Stampers?!! How exciting is that?!! Head on over to the forum to see all the happenings. The Cat Pack has some super fun things brewing!! Now I just need to get stamping. I'll be back with some cards soon.





6 comments:

Janet said...

Nice blog---very cute

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Really cute & fresh. Are you coming back to Etsy? xo, Marian

Ida said...

Oh the blog make over is fresh, cute and fun. Looking forward to seeing your stamped creations again.

Alma de la Rosa said...

So PRETTY! Love the update.

Heather said...

Thank you for the fabulous words gorgeous Ana! I loved creating this for you because you inspired me! I'm so glad you will be back to stamping/bloging soon! Hugs and have a fabulous day!

Heather R.

Carol said...

This card would make anyone feel better in not time! PJ looks so darn pretty! NICE JOB!