Friday, January 26, 2007

Fun Friday




Ok, I must admit this set is not a "neglected" set. I just love it!! I think I will take a break from my resolution....*hehehe* and use the fun stamp sets. The set is SU "Olive You". I stamped the cute little bug and then pressed the paper in my watermark pad and covered it with Irridensent Ice EP. I matted it using my squared scalloped punch on Regal Rose and Close to Cocoa card stock. I added some fun patterned paper and used some twill ribbon tied around a buckle. I hung the sentiment "Love Bug" on the hardware using cord. Other papers used are SU Certain Celery and Whisper White. So before I go back and continue my resolution I might have to make a "few" more cards with my "fun" sets. I guess that way of thinking is why my weight loss resolution isn't working..*hehehe* Have a great weekend from Inkastamp!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ana, I just have to say I love your work. I really have been checking your Blog almost daily to see what cute and amazing creations you come up with. Keep up the good work and keep on sharing.

Allison Rankin said...

Another great one...love your glittery bug. Can't wait to see what's next!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is so cute. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Ana, that card is just too cute, I love it. Keep up the great work.

Amber (bambi64) said...

Too cute! I have this set coming.. think I'll be a casing!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!!!

bethtrue said...

Ana - this is great; i just love the way you put cards together; they are really lovely, creative and have a lot of pizazz! thanks for sharing! have a great day!

Jessi said...

CUTE CARD!!! that bug is so adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!!

Kristine said...

Awe...this is too cute! LOVE your layout on this one and everything else too! You are very talented girl!! :o)