Monday, January 22, 2007

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged! by Jen70 at http://stamping-therapy.blogspot.com So here goes, a little ABC list to help you get to know me better!
A-Available or Taken: Taken
B-Best Friend: My husband and my 2 year old son
C-Cake or Pie: Wow..I'm a huge sweets fan so both..
D-Drink of Choice: Iced Tea or Diet Coke with Lime
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: my stamps, computer, and Tivo
F-Favorite Color: I love pink and brown
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Sour worms...makes my mouth water
H-Hometown: Houston, Texas
I-Indulgence: Chocolate Chip Cookies, shopping at Hobby Lobby
J-January or February: February..for Valentines Day
K-Kids and Names: Josh-
L-Life is Incomplete Without: My family and stamps
M-Marriage Date: August 9, 2003
N-Number of Siblings: one (I'm the oldest.)
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges..I have the best orange tree in my backyard. I even was on Martha Stewarts viewer mail where she answered one of my question about how to make a yummy orange dessert using my oranges. I was so nervous I said apples instead of oranges when asked what my question was. *hehehe* It was so much fun.
P-Phobias or Fears: Airplanes...although I love to travel..I am getting better though
Q-Favorite Quote: "Beauty is whatever brings you joy" and "We are really souls living human experiances"
R-Reason to Smile: Listening to my 2 year old count 1 through 10.
S-Season: Winter
T-Tag 3 or 4 people: Hmm lets see...
U-Unknown fact about me: I put ice in my milk and I love to watch cartoons.
V-Vegetable you don't like: celery....yuck...:P
W-Worst Habit: I would say I worry way to much
X-Xrays: Teeth
Y-Your fave food: I love Sushi!! I know it might sound yucky but its really goood and very addicting. I also love chocolate.
Z-Zodiac: Taurus

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

I put your name on mt blog about tagging you too but then the electricity went out- never got to contact you! lol!