Friday, January 05, 2007

Rocking Friday

Well I just had to pull out one of my new Whipper Snapper stamps again. I just love every single one I got that it makes it so hard to choose which one to use. I needed a little baby boy card so I thought this adorable Rocking Horse stamp from Whipper Snapper would be perfect. It was so much fun to color the horse in. I used my Prisma colored pencils and then some SU markers to shade some parts. I also used some LilyKate paper. *It was so HARD to cut a piece of that cardstock* since I love it soo much. Then I added some hodgepodge hardware and ribbon. I placed the rocking horse stamp on dimensions and matted it on chocolate chip cardstock. I also used SU Close to Cocoa, Certain Celery, and Barely Banana. I sponged for some added depth and tied some hemp cord on the sides of the rocking horse image. The sentiment is another dollar bin buy from Micheal's. Aside from the card I also wanted to wish everyone a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the embellishments you add to your cards. Really cute. I think I may have to go get some Whipper Snapper stamps. TFS Lois

QuiltNut Creations said...

thats a great stamp!

Cata said...

You are the BOMB...I wish I had some creativity like you...

Kristine said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE Ana!! I just LOVE Whipper Snapper stamps. You did an awesome job with this one :0)

Jessi said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!TFS