Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Try It Tuesday



For this card I decided to take the challenge on the SCS site that asked us to take out those sets that you regret you bought or what I like to call them "What was I thinking??" This set "Such a Tweet" from SU is surely one of those sets. I don't even remember buying it. It had to have been on one of the Mini catalog. It was probably a mistake in ordering because I can't think of a reason why I thought to buy it. Well its been sitting on my shelf for more than a year and I have never used it. So when I saw what the challenge was I knew what set I would use. I am glad I did because it is beginning to grow on me after using it. I mean aside from the peacock there are some cute little chicks or birds, that I think would make a good Easter card. The paper used is SU Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, and Not Quite Navy. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey. I also added some of my left over wedding ribbon *smile* and some brads and a circle clip. I also popped up some of the peacock's feathers and added some bling aka DD. I bet there was a moral in this weeks challenge "never underestimate a stamp because you might actually like it!!"

1 comment:

Jessi said...

i just love the details on this card. i just love this card!!!