Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Too Cute Tuesday


So I had to make another card using the adorable SAB "Very Punny" set. It was so hard to pick which cute stamp to use. But I settled on the piggy since I wanted to use some scrap pattern paper I had lying around. I thought it would go great with the Tickled Pink Piggy. I watercolored the main images and added crystal effects and dazzling diamond glitter. I tied two pink satin ribbon bows around the patterned paper. I hung two tags with the sentiment and a prima flower from the ribbon. I used the SU Paisley background on Whisper White cardstock for added detail. Other cardstock used was Certain Celery and Pretty in Pink. Then I did some paper piercing and sponged the edges. It sparkles a lot more IRL.

I also wanted to thank you guys for asking about Josh. He is still feeling yucky and I think the medicine is making him more hyper at night. Is that possible or is it my imagination? Hopefully this will pass soon!!

7 comments:

Karen said...

another super cute card!! love the glitz on the pigs!!

Anonymous said...

Love those piggies! I am eagerly waiting for this set to arrive & I just know I'll have to CASE your card!

Anonymous said...

this is adorable! I love the glitz and shine on the piggies.
And yes, sometimes the cold medicines/benadryl can make the little ones more hyper. I had a friend that was gonna go on an airplane, gave her son benadryl to hopefully give him a respite from the stuffies (and knock him out too;), only to find out he was in the group which the medicine makes hyper. It was a LONG flight for her. mnhyrkas

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana,
You are the embellishment queen. You always go over the top with your creations! I love it. You even thought to make the piggies individuals :) To cute!
Hope your little guy is all better!
Shelley

Allison Rankin said...

So cute...love the paper you chose here!

Anonymous said...

Love this ~~ way too cute piggies!!! And I'm not a doctor, but I *am* a mom & yes, medicine can make little ones more hyper. Can't remember the reason it can have this effect, but I remember reading something about it. Good luck with that :)

AnneMarie said...

U want this stamp set!!