Thursday, April 12, 2007

Inspirational Thursday


Sorry for the not posting to much this week I have just not been feeling 100% better :( I did however get the idea to look through magazines and look for inspiration in fabrics, objects, or anything to make a card from the forum on the Paper Crafts blog and from Nicole who found her inspiration from a Martha Stewarts magazine ad. For this card I used a page from the magazine Domino's and the picture is a French Country home decor ad. I loved the rustic colors combined with flowers, swirls and beautiful landscapes. The stamps used are SU's Carte Postale and Paper Salon. The cardstock is SU Real Rust, True Thyme, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla. Accessories used are my SU markers, brads, dimensions and paper piercing. For the aged look I sponged the edges. The ribbon is May Arts and the sentiment is punched out with the SU word window. You guys should really try this technique because it gives you a fresh look on creating unique cards. If you do one please leave a comment with a link so I can see it too!! Happy Stamping.