Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Favorite 48


Have you ever wanted to get your hands on some of the awesome Prismacolors..well here is your chance at a GREAT deal!! Kim from My Favorite Things is offering her "My Favorite 48" which will include the pencils, an alterable paint tin to hold them, a Pebbles click eraser, a sanding block and a collection of blending stumps for just $75! And she will even throw in the current mini set for only $5 dollars more but if you order before September 30th she will automatically upgrade your order so that it will include the new mini set with no extra charge. How cool is that??!! Check out Kim's blog for pictures and more details on the release. I am telling you ladies if you don't have prismacolors you are really missing out since they are AMAZING. They are the single tool that I use in almost ALL my cards. You can even check out Gina's craft critique where she compares other colored pencils. Like she says "You get what you pay for." So here is my version of the altered tin that holds my prismacolors. I used the MFT "Let's Go For A Walk" and "It's Elemental" set. I colored them in with my prismacolors. The card stock used is SU Guava, Sky Blue, Pomegranate, and Whisper White. The ribbon is May Arts in plaid and polka dots.

Edited to Add: I was alerted by a fellow stamper that I had misquoted the part of the colored pencil critique. It was actually Gina who wrote the article not Sarah. Geesh, I don't know my head is these days!! Sorry Gina for the mistake and I have corrected the post and given you proper credit. You Rock Girl!!

10 comments:

Sew Club said...

So stinking cute! I just finished mine this afternoon, and was going to wait and post it, but I don't think I can! I think it's going up tomorrow! LOL They were so fun to play with! Hugs!

Michele Kovack said...

I totally agree with you...Prismas are the best! Love your tin!

toners said...

I just bought a huge box of Prismas a couple of weeks ago and feel like a kid on Christmas day! I sat with a big sheet of paper and tried every single color :) LOL! Hey, I also wanted to tell you that I'll be joining the DT for MFT! :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I wholeheartedly agree on the Prismacolor pencils! They are awesome! My friends tease me because I never liked to color before...

Anonymous said...

Ana, I love your work thank you for the inspiration. I have a quick question: What is the difference between the prismacolors and the SU color pencils? Thank you!
Nancy

Karen said...

too cute!! I have the Prismas and LOVE them!! I don't have room for a cute decorated tin like this though in my room. :( Maybe if I cleaned it - I could find some room! :)

Lisa C. said...

just a note, you might want to note that Gina was the one that did the review on craft critique. :-) And I agree, prismas are something everyone needs..lol

Colleen Schaan said...

Hi, I found your site through Kim B and I must say...I love the work you do...your style is adorable! I will be back and visiting often.

Kim said...

So, so cute Ana!

Anonymous said...

wow, I sure wish I would have seen this before I bought my 2 sets of 12 and a few fill ins!! oh well...
Cindi
:)