Monday, February 04, 2008

I've been tagged & Awarded

I have been tagged by the AnnaMarie!!
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. celebrating my 15th birthday
2. getting ready for 8th grade prom
3. preparing to graduate Middle School
4. hanging out with friends
5. sleeping as late as I wanted on the weekends

Five things on my to do list today:
1. go to Cracker Barrel for lunch
2. clean up after last night's Superbowl party
3. stamp
4. play with Josh outside
5. go to Barnes & Noble for a new book

Five things I will do when I'm a millionaire:
1. pay off my bills
2. get a Range Rover
3. buy my parents a new home
4. vacation all of Europe with family and friends
5. get a new dream scrap room


Five things I'll never wear again:
1. anything tie dyed
2. fringed clothing
3. different colored shoe laces
4. wedding dress
5. neon colored attire


Five of my favorite toys: (I am going to make this from the past too...)
1. my camera
2. Copics
3. SU wide grosgrain ribbon
4. crop-a-dile
5. chalk ink


Five banes of my existence:
1. rude people
2. smudging when I am coloring in with my Copics
3. the post office line
4. my forgetfulness
5. a stamping budget...hehehe




Awarded by Nancy. Thanks girlie!!

No comments: