Friday, April 11, 2008

Elzybells Friday


Hi All! Here is the card I promised you on Wednesday. I didn't have time last night to upload it but I can proudly tell you that Josh is completely potty trained!!! I am so excited and proud of him. Thanks all for the tips. What worked the best was to put some big loose boxers on him. I guess he felt more unprotected than his other tighter fitting undies. I also did some bribing with chocolate kisses but only when he goes poop. Oh, and I have to share this too. Whenever he goes potty he takes his boxers off throws them outside the bathroom and then closes the door. SNORT! Its the cutest thing. Anywho back to the card. Remember how I said that I loved Julee's Mojo challenge? Well, I meant it because I had to make another card using her sketch. I am in LOVE with it. For the image I used my new Elzybells girlfriends stamp. I colored them in with my Copics and added a prima flower with a Making Memories glitter brad on the corner. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink "Spiral Bouquet". The patterned paper is from Scenic Route "Loveland" collection. Card stock is SU Cameo Coral, Real Red, and Papertrey Ink Spring Moss. I really like how it turned out. I am sending this one to a special friend as a RAK.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,

9 comments:

Sew Club said...

Love the card, the sketch, and especially the colors! You rocked it BBFF!

Denise G said...

Oh wow! This card is so cute. I love the color combo. I am going to see if I can come up with something like this....

Thanks for sharing.
Denise G

Erin said...

This is lovely. Yum colors.

Renee said...

This is so cute! Perfect colors to!

Melissa said...

Fabulous Ana!

Many Blessings,
M.

Stampin' Meg said...

Such darling little girls.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the colors!
Deena

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This card is total cuteness! Love everything about it. Congrats on the potty training! :)

QuiltNut Creations said...

soooo very cute!