Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Surprise

Hi All! Hope you guys are having a great weekend. I just finished this cute little Penny Black card and wanted to upload it to share with you. This will be quick since DS is dying to go to the park. Its a beautiful day here and I want to spend a little of it outside! Anyhoo, this card is for a little birthday party DS has next weekend. I really adore these little mice from Penny Black. I colored them in with my Copics and added some liquid appliqué and glitter on the cupcake. Its really sparkly in real life. That's all I have for today but maybe I will get some more done later on tonight. Have a great one!
Hugs,

Card Recipe
Stamps: Penny Black "Critter Party"

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black and Sepia
Card Stock: SU Pretty in Pink, Pomegranate, Guava, Chocolate Chip,Certain Celery, PTI white, and Scenic Route "LoveLand"

Accessories: Prima flowers, SU brads, nesties, SU ribbon, dew drops, liquid appliqué, glitter, stickles

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love that stamp set, and your design and coloring is fab! :-)

Rene Sharp said...

What a gorgeous card, it is too dear! I recently discoverd your site and it is fabulous. I am gaining lots of inspiration from it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Nancy said...

Great card, Ana!

Anonymous said...

This is too, too cute! I love Penny Black stamps too, and you have done an awesome job with this one.

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Another adorable card! You do such an amazing job coloring your images. I am off to check out more of your beautiful work!

Linda Carson said...

Darling! You'll brighten someone's day w/this beauty!

dpkennedy said...

This is so cute! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the sparkles! Adorable image!

Anonymous said...

this card is cute beyond words, just adorable!

Laurel said...

So cute! Love the little guys!

Lynn Put said...

This is so precious!!!

Alley said...

Super cute I agree....enjoy all your creations!

LeAnne said...

What a cute card, I love your image and all the embellishments!
LeAnne