Wednesday, June 04, 2008

MFTeaser Release Day

Only a few more hours until all these fabulous new sets go live!! I am so excited about today's cocktail party. There is so much going on! One of the surprises is that MFT is coming out with a brand spankin' new line called My Favorite Things Presents! This new line is going to feature new artist and designers. The first artist is Annie LaPoint. My Favorite Things original brand will continue to be drawn by the irreplaceable Christy Beckwith, whose style has so completely captured our hearts. So that means that we get to enjoy our awesome original MFT designs along with new images from the new line every month!! I can't wait to see all the fabulous things ahead of My Favorite Things. The first card features the "Take a Break" image. Its such a whimiscal floral tub stamp. It just reminds me of a Bed & Breakfast. I tried to go with soft colors. I picked PTI's Spring Moss and Sweet Blush along with Memory Box "Sugar" patterned paper. The sketch is this weeks SCS Sketch challenge. The second card is features another beautiful image called "Chamomile". I wanted to go with an aged Terracotta look. For the perfect accent I choose patterned paper from the Basic Grey "Infuse" collection. I drew my colors from the papers and colored the image in with my Copics. I added some platinum stickles to the fleur-de-lis. The sketch is Cindy's new MFT Monday challenge. Thanks Cindy! Anyhoo that's it for today but I do have some more cards to share using the new releases. I will show them at tonight's cocktail party. See you there!

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, June 4 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. LOTS of fun (and a surprise release) is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on to find out all the details and we hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Hugs,


Card one Recipe

Stamps: MFT "Take A Break"

Cardstock: PTI Spring Moss, Sweet Blush, White, SU Kraft, Black, and Memory Box "Hey, Sugar"

Accessories: dew drops, Copics, stickles, PTI ribbon, nesties, 3d glue dots


Card two Stamps: MFT "Chamomile"
Card stock: PTI Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, SU Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey "Infuse"
Accessories: Copics, prima flower, MM brad, stickles, cuttlebug, embossing folder, nesties, PTI ribbon

13 comments:

Jen said...

These are both great teaser cards...love the color combos on both! Can't wait to see the rest!

Linda Carson said...

Fantastic artwork Ana!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fabulous cards Ana. I'm looking forward to seeing all the new stuff that MFT has to offer.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creations! Love your wonderful sense of style and you truly bring to life the new MFT stamps.

dpkennedy said...

These cards are gorgeous! I love the bathtub! Great colors!

Christi Flores said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous!!! I will so be at the party tonight to have some fun and see some more teasers!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Ana!

david santos said...

Excellent post, Ana, excellent!
Really fabolous.
Happy day

Jamie Martin said...

Both cards are great, but I absolutely love the tub card! The colors and paper piecing are wonderful :)

Susan Westberg said...

Adorable cards - love the colors!

Christina Fischer said...

I love this new line, and your cards are gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE what you did with them!

Ania - "Z Papieru Tworzone" said...

I love it!