Monday, June 02, 2008

MFTeaser Monday


Yay! Its Monday which means I can finally start showing you some MFTeasers! I am super excited about this month's My Favorite Things releases. They are AWESOME. Today I have a card featuring s super sweet card using the new "Here's the Scoop" set. I colored in the sundae with my Copics and added crystal effects to make it appear real. It looks good enough to eat IRL. The rhinestone is from Heidi Swapp and it's framed in a cirlce nestie. The card stock is from DCWV "Glitter Pack". The layout is an older Lauren Meader sketch. I LOVE Lauren's sketches! That's all I have right now but I am finishing another sweet card. I will post later on today so make sure to check back.

Also, My Favorite Things will be hosting a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday night (June 4) from 9-11 p.m. EASTERN time. A fun evening is planned including mfteasers of the newest sets, a special surprise release and a chance to become MFT’s next Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum for more details. See you there!

Hugs,

Card Recipe
Stamps: MFT "Here's the Scoop"
Card stock: PTI Berry, Blush, White, SU Olive, Black, and DCWV Glitter pack
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: PTI ribbon, crystal effects, HS rhinestone, circle punch, paper piercing tool, Copics

9 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

so very cute!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Yummy! The crystal effects is the perfect touch!

Linda Carson said...

Beautifully done!

Christi Flores said...

This is yummy!! I love it!!

Shannan Teubner said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love the colors you chose!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!
I love the ce and the crystal cherries!! FUN!

Mandy said...

Oooh! What a great set for the summer! Cute card!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Very pretty colors!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh so yummy looking! Great job!