Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pink Poison Cake Mania

How about some more Pink Poison cards? I am having so much fun with these stamps. They stamp like a dream! I decided to play with the "Fancy Cakes" stamp set. I really love the cutesy yet fancy cakes. I wanted to make some wedding themed cards so I picked some delicate and soft patterned papers to complement the images. I colored everything in with my Copics and added some liquid pearls to the cake icing. The first card is embellished with Basic Grey patterned paper and SU pearls. The ribbon and card stock is from Papertrey Ink. I also used my nesties to mat the cake and flower. To complete the card I ran a paper pierced line on the top. The second card is more subtle. I really wanted to make it simple so I could highlight the beautiful cake. The patterned paper is from Memory Box "Sugar" collection. Accessories are dew drops, liquid pearls, SU eyelets, and Papretrey Ink card stock. The layout was inspired by an past Mojo Monday challenge. Anywho, that is all I have for today but I am working on a few more Pink Poison cards. I will post them on Monday.
I'm off to the Kenny Chesney concert! Whoot Whoot!
Have a great weekend :)

5 comments:

K said...

Wow! These are just beautiful. The details are amazing.

Anonymous said...

The second card grabbed my attention! Such detail!

Crafting Queen said...

Your cards are beautiful,I love the layout and the way your colour your images.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Georgous cards Ana! Love the soft colors and the sketches are great too.

Shirley said...

These too are gorgeous~! You always give them such a feminine touch. Love your blog.