Wednesday, October 01, 2008

MFT Release Day!!

Are you ready for some more enabling?? Well, today I have some fun new cards to share that were made with the soon-to-be released MFT sets. This group of cards all feature sets created by Stephanie Fizer. She is so TALENTED. Her sets are always fun, detailed, and creative! The first card is my favorite of the bunch. This set is called "Peppermint Cats". I colored everything in with my Copics and added stickles on the stars. The patterned paper is from ATD "Christmas Party" pack. Other accessories used are SU brads, PTI ribbon, and liquid applique. The second card was made with the "Christmas Owls" set. Aren't these owls ADORABLE? I colored everything in with Copics again and added some stickles on these stars too. Patterned paper used for this card is from Cosmo Cricket. Other accessories are SU brads, satin ribbon, and liquid applique. Last, but not least, the third card features the set called "A Scarve for Three". I happen to love snowmen so this set really makes me smile. I wanted to make this card extra sparkly so I added some Taylored Expression glitter to the hats and earmuffs. It's hard to see on this picture, but the sparkle is AMAZING!! The layout was inspired by an recent SCS Sketch challenge. I changed it up a tiny bit, but for the most part it's the same sketch. The patterned paper used for th is card is American Tradition. Accessories are PTI ribbon, SU brads, Copics, circle punches, and an Imaginisce brad. Anywho, that is all I have for you today, but I have some more samples to share at the MFT Release Party. It's going to be so much fun! Here are all the details.

My Favorite Things (www.mftstamps.com) is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, October 1 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are SIX new sets being released, plus a new storage system for your MFT stamps that you are gonna love!

Head over to the MFT forum on www.splitcoaststampers.com to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Until then,

6 comments:

Panti said...

What at you kind and beautiful cards) as you manage so beautifully to paint stamps?

Linda Carson said...

Love em all....as usual!

Tracy said...

Ohhhhhh the shameless enabling. I LOVE all of these cards. I *need* these peppermint cats set. Thanks so much for the sneak peeks Ana!

Anonymous said...

They are all simply SPECTACULAR! Love the glitter too!

Jenn Muraoka said...

Ana all of these cards are beautiful! I'm quite partial to the the little owls! ;) Your coloring and choice of patterned paper is beautiful as always. I really enjoy your cards; the craftsmanship is consistently impeccable! Hugs, Jenn

Elena said...

Ana, all your cards are beautiful! Your coloring is amazing! Love your choice of the papers! You give your stamps a life!