Friday, October 03, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #36

Happy Friday Everyone!! As you know, today is another Taylored Expression Cupcake Challenge day. Unfortunately, I still haven't finished mine yet. *eekkk* I have been busy taking care of some family obligations. But, I will have it posted later on this afternoon. Even though mine isn't finished, I didn't want you to miss out on the sketch now. Here are all the details if you want to play along.

ETA: It's all finished! Yay! I used my super cute SASI from Taylored Expressions set.
1.You're not required to use cupcakes for the challenge, but if you got 'em why not use 'em!? :)
2.You're welcome to create something other than a card, just stick as closely to the sketch as possible and you'll be eligible for the prize drawing!
3.If you're uploading to Splitcoast use keyword TECC36 (for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 36 or link your creation on this post.
4.Each week, I plan to have a Featured Cupcake Sampler! The cutest and most creative sample from the previous week will receive the featured cupcake sampler honors. The winner will receive the sketch ahead of time in order to create a card that will be featured along with a link to your blog on Cupcake Friday!
5.Featured Cupcake Sampler this week is Silke Ledlow from My Life!


Don't forget to check out the beautiful creations from the other cupcake challenge samplers:


Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper

5 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Ooooo, I LOVE your take on Taylor's sketch! Great color combo!! The felt accents are perfect, too!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh..the colors you choose for this card are just so HAPPY! Really nice job on this..love it!

Elena said...

Oh, Ana, it is so cute! I love the little cupcake! What an adorable stamp! The colors are su happy and fun! Love the flowers too!

Anonymous said...

OH your card is absolutley GORGEOUS! Love it!
Keesh x

Taylor said...

So uber cute, Ana! I love the bright, fresh colors and the cute paper pieced cuppie!