Saturday, November 08, 2008

Christmas Fun!!

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope your having a wonderful weekend. Today I have two little projects to share with you. They were made with the newly released The Cat's Pajamas Christmas sets. If you haven't had a chance you need to check out all the new images Alma has released. They seriously are ADORABLE!! The first project is a tree ornament. The star is from Clear Scraps. I embossed the beautiful reindeer with gold powder onto some vellum. Then I cut it out and adhered it to the star with glue dots. The patterned paper used is from Cosmo Cricket's "Wonderland". The second project is a Christmas gift tag. The tag is from Petaloo. I covered the tag with some Imaginisce patterned paper. The poinsettia flowers were stamped with gold ink and then cut out. I stacked the smaller and larger bloom together with 3d glue dots. All stamps are from the set "Elegant Christmas". Well, that's all for today but make sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas for all the new stamps. You're going to LOVE them!

Have a great day,

7 comments:

Ifat Art said...

I love the transparent star - it's awesome!

Kristine said...

Oh Ana...these are so beautiful, not to mention CREATIVE as can be. LOVE the transparent star--so gorgeous with that reindeer on there...and your tag is just beautiful. GREAT JOB! =0)

Abra Leah Cross said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE that star! How did you cut it out? Just scissors? I need to make some of these!!

Kim said...

Beautiful Ana!

Joy said...

WOW! I love how you made that tree ornament. I would never have thought about doing that with vellum and embossing powder...I love that clear star too. great tag too. I'm feeling Christmas! TFS!

Jennifer Scull said...

just gorgeous! this is such a wonderful set! your items truly do it justice! thanks for the inspiration!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of homemade Christmas tags. What a great way to add spice to a tree or a present!

Thanks!