Monday, December 01, 2008

Pink Poison Monday

Hi All! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. We had a great time enjoying yummy food with family and friends. I also had Josh's 4th birthday party on Saturday. Lets just say these past few days have been non-stop!! Luckily, everything turned out great and I can finally get back to some much need stamping/blogging. So, today I have a fun Pink Poison Anya card to share. I adore all the Anya stamps and now Marie has created a new friend for her named Ian. You have to him out here. These really pull my heart strings since Ian reminds me of Josh. Anywho, for this card I watercolored the Angel Anya and added some Opal and Sugar Plum Shimmerz paints on the wings and bow. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey "Urban Prairie" collection and the card stock is from Papertrey Ink. Well, that's all for today but tomorrow I will start my MFT sneak peeks. You won't want to miss it :)

Have a great day,


PS I add some birthday pictures:)

Click to play Josh's 4th Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Such a very pretty card!!

Diane said...

So precious!!!

Anonymous said...

What a darling creation!! ;) Love your embossing!! TFS!