Thursday, December 18, 2008

Teacher Thank You Thursday

Hi All!! So it's super late but I just got back from shopping. I am so exhausted with all the final Christmas details. I can't wait until it's over and I can finally relax again! Anywho, before I go to sleep I wanted to share this project I made for my son's teachers. I made them a box with personalized note cards. I used my new JustRite monogram set to create the wording. The apple stamp image is from Papertrey Ink's Limitless labels. I also used the stamped label stickers to decorate the candy filled test tubes. The box was also purchased from Papertrey Ink although I think they are now discontinued. The paper used to decorate the box is from SEI. The inside of the box holds the note cards along with some pens. The box is adorned with some beautiful ribbon, snowflake ornament, and dew drops. The quote is originally inspired by the new PTI "Teacher's Apple". Since I don't have that set, I decided to replicate the sentiment using my rectangular JustRite wood stamper along with the Brayton font. I tied it to the ribbon with some silver cord. Well, that's all for today but tomorrow brings another Taylored Expression Cupcake Challenge.
See you then,

4 comments:

Mary said...

Love your gift idea! What did you make the notecards from - cardstock or something lighter? I want to make something similar for my co-workers but thought cardstock weight might be wrong for something they use as notes. Any insight you can iffer would be appreciated!

Tracey said...

WHat a fabulous gift idea!

Abra Leah Cross said...

That is awesome! As a teacher, I can assure you that his teachers will LOVE it! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! I wish your child was in MY class!