Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Friendship!


Hi All! I'm back with some altered goodness. Today I have a cute little birdhouse I found at the dollar store. When I saw it I knew I wanted to make something with it. I naturally went straight to my Whimsical Wishes "Branching Out" set to embellish the birdhouse. I started by painting the whole birdhouse with white acrylic paint. Then I took some ModgePodge and patterned paper from the Easter Key Ingredients and adhered it to the roof. The tag and ribbon are also from the Easter Key Ingredients. Then I stamped the leaves from the Branching Out set with VersaFine Onyx black ink and colored them in with my Copics. The birds were stamped, cut out, and then adhered with 3d glue dots. So once I finished that I decided to bling it out with some awesome Zva Creative crystal chains and felt flowers. Aren't they beautiful. The corduroy brads are also from Zva Creative. Anywho, that's all for today but tomorrow brings more stamping goodness!
Until then,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, your birdhouse is adorable. Great idea!

Denise said...

Wow, this is one awesome birdhouse!! Great job.

Jennifer Scull said...

super adorable! lucky birdie who gets to live here!! ;)

Jodi Collins said...

This is just DARLING Ana!! SO perfect for Spring! I adore this!!!

Lynn said...

hi Ana,
This is soo cute! If it needs to find a new home email me!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwww, so totally cute!!

Jami said...

I love love love this!!!