Friday, May 01, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #66

Happy Friday everyone! It's been two weeks since my last Taylored Expression Cupcake Challenge and I'm so excited to be back. I love this new sketch Taylor has created for us. Since, I'm on a challenge high I decided to combine this sketch with this week's TCP Tuesday inspiration challenge. The TCP Hipster Hostess for this week is none other than Toni! She has found some awesome glasses from the Museum of Modern Art as inspiration. I decided to play with the colors and the outdoor theme. I decided to use my Spring "Hearts and Flowers" set. I adore these images! I colored everything in with my Copics and added a row of "faux grass" along the bottom. I love that small little element. The patterned paper I used is from Cosmo Cricket and card stock is PTI. Well, that's all for me today but if you want to participate in the challenges here is everything you need to know. To enter the TCP Inspiration challenge just upload your creation onto SCS using the keyword TCPTUES56 or link your project here. If you want to enter the Taylored Expression Cupcake Challenge read below for all the details.
1.You're not required to use cupcakes for the challenge, but if you got 'em why not use 'em!? :)
2.You're welcome to create something other than a card, just stick as closely to the sketch as possible and you'll be eligible for the prize drawing!
3.If you're uploading to Splitcoast use keyword TECC66 (for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 66 or link your creation on this post.
4.Each week, I plan to have a Featured Cupcake Sampler! The cutest and most creative sample from the previous week will receive the featured cupcake sampler honors. The winner will receive the sketch ahead of time in order to create a card that will be featured along with a link to your blog on Cupcake Friday!


Don't forget to check out the beautiful creations from the other cupcake challenge samplers:

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is so adorable Ana. Love that fun sentiment surrounding your adorable bee. The frayed grass is inspired. Awesome job.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Now that is ADORABLE!! Love it Ana!

Sherrie said...

How fun! Love your grass accents and the three corner details....CUTE!