Monday, November 23, 2009

TCP Tuesday


Hi All! So, it's time for another super fun TCP Tuesday. This week's challenge is so fun. The super talented Amy wants us to emboss today. I am so glad she is asking that we pull out our embossing tools because I haven't used them in forever. I decided to use my Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder for this card. I used the super fun "Make Merry" and "Coolvetica" alpha. I really like how the background came out with the stamped new year numbers. To complete everything I added some super fabulous SEI ribbon and Zva Creative rhinestones. Well, that's all for today but I have another Christmas card to share tomorrow. FYI The Cat's Pajamas is having a Gobble Sale on November 26th-30th. All internet orders get 25% off! Woot!! Check out the site for all the details.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Super cute card, love the colors you used. The swiss dots folder is great! TFS!!!! :-)

Chris said...

I love this color.