Monday, November 22, 2010

TCP Sneaky Peek Day 8

It's getting so close I can taste it!! I'm so excited for you guys because I know you are going to fall in love with all The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps that will be released on November 23. Before I get into the stamping I wanted to let you know about an awesome special going on at TCP. Yup, you read right free shipping for almost a whole week! So, now that you know about that amazing deal let's get to the card. Today, we are featuring the set called Your Gift. I think it's so whimsical and cute. I paper pieced the tree and added some glittery present stickers and Zva Creative rhinestones to complete the card. I tried to go for a whimsical vintage feel. Well, that's all for me today but make sure you head on over to Sony, Susan, and Joanne's blogs. They have some more sneak peeks to share.

3 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

This is awesome, Ana!

Kathy Martin said...

Cute! Love the two present accents!

Jenny said...

Sooooo beautiful!!!!!!!