Saturday, January 19, 2008

TCP Release Day & Blog Candy Winner!


Before I get to the winner don't forget that all these adorable The Cat's Pajamas are on sale now. So head on over and take a peak. They are supah cute :)


Alright ladies we have a winner!! Its lucky number 82.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

82

Timestamp: 2008-01-19 18:54:27 UTC


Which means that the winner is

Blogger Lynn Mercurio said...

How cute is THIS set! I'm lucky that my DH loves to celebrate most any event with a nice dinner out (yeah...no cookin'), so most of our Valentine's Day are celebrated with a lovely dinner and the traditional exchange of cards. We don't really exchange gifts, but if we do, they are small and sentimental.

Thanks for the chance to play along!

Lynn

Lynn please send me your addy so I can snail mail your goodies. Thanks everyone for playing.
Hugs, Ana

9 comments:

Sew Club said...

These sets are SO mine - bought and on their way! Thanks for all the enabling! ;) Your BBFF

Linda Carson said...

LOVE your cards Ana! You are so creative!

Lynn Mercurio said...

AHHHHH! I'm so excited! I just sent you a PM on SCS with my info. Thanks so much....oh, I'm so excited!

twinks said...

These cards are so cute! TFS!

Congrats to Lynn

Tiffany said...

Ana, These are so cute!

Michelle B said...

Awesome cards Ana! Loving all the new stamps!

Hugs,
Michelle

Taylor said...

Oh these TCP stamps are sooo adorable! And your coloring rocks! Do you give lessons!? :)

clhenry99 said...

that cat is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! You're going to make me buy those stamps, aren't you? I LOVE your cards!! And I agree with everyone else--your coloring is incredible!