Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday Round Up

Hi All! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I got a few stuff stamped that I will show you later on in the week but for today I have a cute little Basic Grey Chipboard Album to share. This album was part of a Embellish-It scrapbooking DT assignment. I had a blast and finally got the chance to chronicle these pictures I took of DS last year at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. I also combined it with the supah cute MFT "Punny Farm" set. But if that wasn't enough I also used this album as my SCS DIVA challenge. I challenged scrappers to create layouts with large letter cut outs. Here is the link if you want to play along. The paper and cut outs used are from the Crate Paper "Gretel" collection. I never know how to use those large letters that come in the patterned paper packets so I thought, how cute would it be to highlight the animal sounds with them. I have a few more pictures to add and which I will post when I am done. But for now I am pretty happy with how it is turning out. Accessories used are SU twill, ribbon, eyelets, cord, and Copic Markers. Stay tuned for some more stamping tomorrow.

11 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this is so cute, love your colors and photos.

AnneMarie said...

this is so cute!! hey, how did you make your writing area larger??? I want to do this but can't figure it out.

Jennifer Meyer said...

This is so sweet, each page is just precious. Jennifer :)

Tiffany said...

This is gorgeous!!

Christine said...

I love this little mini album. Great idea on the letters. I never know what to do with them either. Love the stamps. The whole project is so very cute.

huntla1 said...

Adorable! Both the book and the son! I love the idea of using the letters like this. I too have wondered what the heck to do with all the letters.

toners said...

This is gorgeous! Great color scheme and the use of stamps is perfect :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is DARLING!!

Christi Flores said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!!

dpkennedy said...

Oh, this is so fabulous! I love the letters hanging off each page for each animal! You do such nice work! Love it!

Marja Sch said...

Lovely album so beautiful.