Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blast Heart Thursday


Hello All! I am back with some more The Cat's Pajamas today. Have you already ordered your sets? If so, and have a card to share, post a comment with a link so I can take a peek. I can't wait to see what you guys make with them. Any who today I have a card featuring the images. The rocket ship is one of my favorite images. It was tons of fun to color too! I used my Copics and added some stickles on the hearts. Card stock used is SU Sky Blue, Blush Blossom, Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, PTI, and Crate Paper "Hey, Sugar" collection. The ribbon is SU and in Pink and Sky Blue. The eyelets are also SU along with the silver cord. I have a few more TCP Valentine's Day cards to share with you tomorrow so make sure to stop by again.
Hugs,
Ana

22 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is too cute, love it.

Erin said...

I love this, these are my favorite colors and your whole design is so crisp and fun. :)

Melissa said...

SO cute! And you are a truly gifted colorer! (If that's not really a word, it should be! LOL!)

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Elizebeth said...

This is so cute!

tyrymom29 said...

LOOOOOVE IT !!!!!!

Sheri said...

absolutely adorable! My 7 and 3 year old grandsons would adore this card

Sheri

Christina Fischer said...

Fantastic card, Ana! Adorable image and great colors! I *love* that paper, don't you? :)

AnneMarie said...

this is one cute card! love it!

Anonymous said...

i am so patiently tapping my feet waiting for the mailman to deliver this set!!! AWESOME card girl!!

dpkennedy said...

This card rocks! Love this image!

Sharon in NE said...

You do a great job of taking a stamp that I am very familiar with (as in official TCP addict) and making it look so different and unique. You're very talented, Ana.

Michelle B said...

Very Very Cute Ana! Perfect Valentine.

Hugs,
Michelle

Catherine said...

I want this set.. very cute!

liannallama said...

wonderful colors and such great design as usual! Love your card!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Love your card! Nice colors and I love the layout. Awesome work! TFS

Basement Stamper said...

This card is darling, I love this stamp!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet....Love everything about this!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card, LOVE all the fun colors and layers.

Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww...so cute! Love that sentiment with the rocket! Great colors too!

Carolyn King said...

wonderful = totally love this card. Great job!

Mary Fish said...

wonderful. the rocket is the cutest little guy. I'm CASE'ing this layout!

Anonymous said...

OMW...I have to get this image. I just love this card soooo much.
Great job.
Have a great day.