Wednesday, January 09, 2008

MFT Release Day!


Hi All! As you all know today is Wednesday and that means that all the new sets from My Favorite Things will be available tonight at 10:30pm. You are going to love them ALL! Today I have a quick post since my DS has an ear infection and is not feeling good. For these cards I used the MFT "Punny Farm" set along with some yummy Crate Paper "Gretel" collection patterned paper. The first card is colored in with my Copics and the "Herd" card with prisma colors. I do have some more projects featuring this stamp set to share but I still have some finishing touches left to do. I will try and finish them tonight if DS is feeling better. So make sure to check back. Also don't forget that MFT is hosting a cocktail party tonight in the SCS member forum from 9-11p.m where there will be games, prizes, and a chance to become the next Guest Designer. Last month's party was a hit so I am sure this one will be even better. Hugs Ana

3 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Ana - Your cards are tooooooo cute & sooooooo creative! LOVE your artwork!

Gail Binette said...

These are so darn adorable. I've seen quite a few done up, but this one is the best yet!

Liz's Lovelies said...

Hi Ana,
Wow! How do you get the shading so perfect when you color in your stamps? It is gorgeous!