Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Scor-Pal Rocks!!

So I finally finished the wallet pocket card and tutorial for Diana. She is the proud designer and creator of the amazing Scor-Pal. If you guys have not heard of it you must head over to her site. Its such a time saver and incredible invention. It makes projects that require a lot of scoring a piece of cake. I learned this project from SU regionals. Its a wallet criss cross card that has lots of pockets to added embellishments and pictures. For this one I decide to make it a birth announcement. I used my DS's hospital picture. It seems like just yesterday I was coming home with my little monkey. The stamps used are SU Bundle of Joy and Green Grass for the sentiment. The paper is SEI Grannies Kitchen and SU Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, and So Saffron. Accessories are May Arts ribbon and circle scalloped punch. The teddy bear and giraffe are colored in with prisma colors. When you head over to Scor-Pal don't forget to check out other awesome projects made by amazing fellow stampers. Happy Stamping

18 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the paper and that teddy bear is so cute.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG!!! This is beautiful! TFS!!!!!

Bety :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh...adorable! Adorable set and baby!!

Sew Club said...

Ana, this (and the card below) are amazing! I've said it before, but I really love your style! And your little guy was really super cute! Hugs!

Beth Thomas said...

Darling project! I love the SEI paper for the baby boy announcement. It looks soft but not frilly. BTW- would it be to much trouble to share with me why you chose the Scor-Pal as opposed to the Scor-It?

Michele Kovack said...

So cute! Love this idea for holding the pics!

Kim said...

Ana this is just to die for! How do you do it?????

Tiffany said...

What an Adorable little announcment! I just love it!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

I really want a scor-pal I just have to save up some money to buy one. They look really neat and helpful!

Jenn D said...

This is adorable! What a great project. I have a bunch of new babies to get presents for but maybe I'll make something instead.

My Little Hobby said...

What a precious baby and gorgeous creation. Nice job.

Paula said...

Please don't leave us hanging. Please post directions on how to make that oh so cute baby announcement wallet. I want to make one.

Thanks for all the great projects.

Terry Molineux said...

I second it!!! Can we say TUTORIAL, pleas!!!! I was at Regionals and didn't learn that. I must have been asleep or is it this year's Regionals....I went last November 2006!!!

Love it love it!! and your son is sooo cute.

Debbie G said...

Beautiful!! I have to do one of these....

mum-on-the-run said...

That is beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!!! This is too CUTE!!! This stamp set made the new catty and i'll have to buy it!! Thanks to you!!

Melissa Tootle

Stephanie said...

I absolutely love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Really magnificent I like