Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Witchy Tuesday


Hi All!! Sorry for not posting yesterday but I had to take DS to the doctor since he is still sick. They prescribed him some antibiotics and he already seems to be getting better. Yippee!! So I finally got a chance to stamp last night and I just had to make one more card with MFT "Freight Night". The witch image is so cute and fun to color. Once again I used my prismacolors and accented with my SU markers. Other stamps used are SU Cheesecloth background and Canvas background. The card stock is SU Olive, Black, Turquoise, Pale Plum, WW, and some Chatterbox DP. The ribbon is also SU. The spiders were stamped on WW and then cut out and placed randomly on the cheesecloth panels. The sketch is an older one from CPS. Techniques used are paper piercing. Stay tuned for tomorrow's MFT "Falling For You" card. I promise to make it Yummy :)

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is fantastic, love the colors you used and that witch stamp is great.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! Awesome job! Lisa K

sophia landry said...

The colors really pop with this one! The layout is so unique and the image adorable. Great card!

jo said...

Great card! Love the colours and that cheesecloth texture.

Sew Club said...

So freaking cute! I remember this sketch, and I love what you did with it! BTW, check out my latest blog post. You can copy/paste the pic to your blog. Hugs!

Valorie Wibbens said...

I've just recently found your blog and think you do beautiful work. I hope you don't mind but i've tagged you as a rockin girl blogger!

StampOwl said...

Wow this is wonderful!

Kim said...

Another amazing card!!! Wow!